Sunday, November 14, 2010


Blog ohh blog, I am soo sorry I have neglected you this week. Though.. it has been for good reasons of course. I have a whole new outlook on Toronto, this past week was definitely a highlighter for both my career, and life. I finally feel like I have broken myself into this city. Things just feel right, I feel alive again, and soo thrilled at everything I have managed to accomplish in the past years. The tough patch that I had just recently went through.. seems to have calmed, and I have found my way through it. I am finally steadily working in a salon downtown Yorkville (that I absolutely adore) and I have made some wonderful connections (industry wise). After spending months trying to network the crap out of myself, I feel like people are finally listening. I was given the biggest opportunity of my career so far this past week, and it was a ride for sure. I can't even describe the feelings and emotions that I went through. Lucky B, whom is the Makeup Artist for MTV, and EXTREMELY talented; offered me the chance to do some hair for a shoot, with singer/model/dancer Krystal Karib, and legendary Photographer Christopher Wadsworth. I don't think I have ever been so nervous for something in my life. I just wanted to do the best of my ability, and show these pro's what I can do, and the person that I truly am. Well.. the whole day was simply magical, perfection, a dream.. And it was interesting, because most shoots always have their "hiccups", but Wednesday was just a flawless day, in all terms. I am so incredibly thankful lately, for the support from my family and friends. This adventure is sometimes not the easiest, but anything in life is never easy. Looking forward to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment