Tuesday, March 1, 2011

overdue

My gosh. It seems like it has been months since I have been blogging.. and I must apologize. I guess you could say that my life has taken many transitions in the past month or two! As I left off, I made the choice to come back to Vancouver for numerous reasons, socially and career wise. Emotionally, I feel so myself again.. its a an unreal feeling, and I like it. As I sat on the plane, said my goodbyes to family, friends, and the City of course.. I was basically a roller coaster of nerves and sweaty palms. I couldn't stop fidgeting all through the flight, and it took deep breaths to calm myself enough to shut my eyes. This was me trusting my heart for the first time in my life. And although it was horrifically scary, and I may have taken a huge detour in the bigger picture, it has become "the little things" that make me whole these days. I feel like I have the pleasure of finally making a choice, and not looking ahead of myself, and knowing that I can have it all. I'm learning what it is to have patients with life, and no longer forcing all the things I want, right away. I know that I am more independent and driven beyond words, and these couple years have been a whirlwind for me.. but all the opportunities that I have been working for, I have gained, and still have them no matter where I am. So for now, I am enjoying life as it is, and being with all of my close and dear friends! I am inches away from my position back at Holt Renfrew, which I am ecstatic about! I will also be contributing to the MTV FORA Magazine, which also excites me to no end! I am so excited for what is to come in this next adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment