Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some things you just can't walk away from.




Today I styled the Hair for a Grunge Fashion Editorial for Faint Magazine with Fashion Photographer Natalia Borecka. It was such a pleasure to be in a room with such talent,and to be able to combine all of the talent, work, passion, and beauty into one. It's as almost as if I had forgotten the feeling of knowing that what your doing is what you whole heartedly love and would sell your soul to at the end of the day. It was a cliche day- to the hardwood floors, brick walls, floor to ceiling windows, raw loud music, beautiful model, and the everlasting camera flashes. The work was coming alive, the story was being told. And as I sat smoking my cigarette, and took a look around me.. I realized I am living my fantasy- and that "fantasy" was actually reality. Now thats fuckin bliss. 
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment