Sunday, September 4, 2011

enjoytheride.

Yesterday was insanely killer. As I woke up thinking that my Saturday was going to be an ordinarily crazy busy Saturday- I was wrong to say the least. I was shy of two blocks from my salon, when I got a call from the receptionist- saying that today was my day..  I had a schedule full of cuts waiting for me, and that I better had my scissors! I'm pretty sure I stopped in the middle of the biggest intersection on Bay and Bloor, my jaw dropped to the pavement, and then of course.. I jumped about 4 feet in the air. It was like one of my dying wishes fell from the sky, and came true that morning. It was my day. As absolutely terrifying as it was, to just jump off that cliff of unknown.. sink or swim, I DID IT. The rush I got was like nothing I've ever had before, and I didn't want it to end. 

Pure bliss. So grateful. x

No comments:

Post a Comment